Skip to main content
enIn this

James explains: automatic enrolment

Lots of us pay someone who works for us – even if we don’t think of ourselves as employers.

But whether you’re a florist...a hairdresser...or an ice cream seller... if you employ just one person you may need to provide them with a workplace pension.

You pay into it, and the person you employ pays into it too.

This is called automatic enrolment.

Go to our website now and find out what you need to do.

Get to know your responsibilities at

Go Back